Sales Manager Food, Home & Personal Care categories for Mexico.
- Accountable for meeting budgeted sales and margins for the
assigned territory/business area.
- Manage existing customers and develop new accounts within assigned territory/business area.
- Establish strong relationships with customers by building a network of contacts within their organization
- Build strategic networks and relationships with vendors, suppliers and integrators to further develop the market.
- Identify market potential for assigned territory/business area and develop strategic and tactical sales plans accordingly.
- Develop customer needs analysis
- Negotiate and issue price lists
- Present quotes in line with commercial policy
- Maintain and clean up-to-date sales pipeline in the SDWH
- Manage Master agreement contract process from beginning to end
- Oversee the execution of the project and maintain customer contact
- Initiate product development strategies (short and long term) through the Product Development Plan
- Represent Sidel at events/conferences/seminars when applicable and network with trade and sales organizations in the industry.
- Minimum 5 years experience in capital equipment sales and
territory/business area management, particularly in the packaging and/or
rigid plastic industry
- Established customer base and network within the rigid container market
- Significant rigid container equipment, market and industry knowledge
- Market evaluation and analysis skills, planning skills; ability to develop and present a value proposition
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Sales management experience; excellent negociation skills
- Ability to travel (>50%)