Sales Manager - Creative Design Services
United Arab Emirates
The PET Engineering business of the Sidel group is looking for a highly energetic sales manager professional
with a passion for branding, packaging, customers and success.
The Sales Manager will report directly to Sales Director of a specialised, talented and ambitious business which
delivers strategic branding and packaging services to the beverage, food, home and personal care regional and
global brand owners.
- Achieve sales objectives in the assigned area year over year
- Develop in-depth, long-lasting customer relationship based on trust, built on true understanding of customer
- wants and needs and ability to consistently perform upon commitment
- Understand and analyse the market in assigned region, looking at Beverage, Food, Home and Personal
- Care market dynamics, global & regional consumer trends, environmental sustainability subject evolution.
- Master both analytical and qualitative information
- Actively identify new prospects, selecting based on potential opportunity qualification and approaching
- them self-positioning as a value add consultant resource.
- Develop and maintain a healthy opportunity pipeline, providing accurate monthly order forecast
- Approach customers both directly and leveraging on Sidel Account Managers and Service Account Managers
- sales network.
- Follow up with customers during post sales activities.
- Contribute to the product portfolio development agenda, identifying customer needs that can be addressed
- from new services to be productised from the Marketing and Operations team.
- Use and tailor sales support tools, including business/portfolio customer presentations, value calculators
- and growth initiatives support material in order to articulate a specific value proposition.
- Represent the business in specific industry conferences and customer events
- Strong communication and listening skills, ability to position self as a credible high value resource to customers
- at all levels of the organisation
- Result oriented
- High energy and motivation to succeed
- Proven successful experience in a front line sales role, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Experience in selling service/consultancy products
- Structured approach to the sales process: investigating, meeting, probing, applying, convincing and closing.
- Provenience from the FMCG industry, food and beverage or Home and personal care is a plus
- Experience/understanding of customer’s Brand Managers business and related requirements
- Ability to work in a high pressure and dynamic environment
- Frequent travel (>50%) mainly in Middle East, Africa, SAARC regions
- Languages: high proficiency in English. Italian, French, Arabic and other languages are a plus
- Master Degree or equivalent
- Business/Marketing specialisation
- Further education or qualifications an advantage