ACCOUNT MANAGER FHPC
• Accountable for ensuring that the budget sales is delivered for the defined territory and customer accounts for all engineering and material handling equipment offered by Sidel for the food and beverage industry as well as home care and pharmaceutical industry;
• Establish strong relationships with customers by building a network of contacts within their organizations and devoting considerable time to the customer.
Management of the Sales Process
- Develop all customer needs analysis and RFQ’s
- Lead contract negotiations and manage the contract process through to customer signature
- Ensure that the commercial contracts satisfy the division’s financial hurdles and that the technical and financial solutions are approved by division
- Oversee the execution of the project and maintain customer contact.
- Oversee on-going account management and future sales activities
- Ensure that the necessary people are in the loop for all challenges and opportunities
- Develop strong relationship with the different Sidel Divisions to drive necessary changes on products in order to meet
- Good experience with End of line so that he/she can help us develop the business of Robotic depalletizing and Palletizin
- Knowledge of controls and automation
- Knowledge of packaging design (Engineering and line principles).
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business or related field is required
- Significant industry experience and market knowledge.
Competences / Specific knowledge:
- Strategic & operational marketing
- Strong Customer Service skills & Customer relationship management
- Deal making; Sales processes management
- Abilty to discuss, question and articulate engineering mandates as well as mechanical and machine operations
- Generalist knowledge of the Company’s equipment
- Rigorous, perseverance, capacity for long-term negotiations
- Excellent proficiency in verbal and written English
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Good proficiency in Excel, MS Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of French, Spanish and/or Italian is a plus.
If interested in this position, please apply on line.