The Business Development Manager will support Sidel business and improve the sales and margin of Engineering services for the North American market, by: • Analysing market data and competitors to define a business development strategy to promote Engineering services; • Promoting our Engineering services to customers & prospects; • Supporting Account Managers (AMs) in selling the value of our Engineering services.
In alignment with our Value Proposition for Engineering & Integration Services, the BDM will:
• Develop a business plan on how to promote our Engineering & Integration services for the NA Region
• Be responsible to meet the budget for Engineering Services
• Provide feedback on Customer needs
• Provide information on market trends, competition, pricing, pipeline, sales forecast.
In alignment with Management, the Engineering BDM will:
• Increase the sales and margin levels of our Engineering Services.
In alignment with the NA Region, the BDM will:
• Respresent SIDEL at conferences and seminars
• Build strategic networks and relationships with customers
• Promote Sidel Engineering Services through campaigns, industry magazines and our local Marketing & Communications Team
• Visit customers directly or with AMs to present proposals with technical arguments and sell our value proposition
• Prospect new needs for the industry and transfer leads to the Commercial team
• Build toolbox to support the Commercial team that would include typical engineering proposals with budget estimates, presentations…..etc
• Match client needs with SIDEL offers
• Provide assistance during project presales activities
• Technical explanation.
You will be travelling up to 70% of the time.
Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent in Engineering preferred
Experience: 5 years work experience in a similar industry
• Good business understanding
• Technical expert
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to be autonomous and proactive; self-motivated.
• Customer and result oriented
• Good commercial approach and skills
• Fluent written and oral English
• Marketing and analytical skills.
Apply on line.