Account Manager FHPC UK
Welwyn Garden City
Looking for Experienced Sales person with knowledge of the Food Home and Personal Care industry and B to B approach for high capital equipment.
Achieves the targeted level of order intake with the right level of profitability in a specific geographical area.
Is overall responsible of customer satisfaction, manages the customer in relation with other functions (precontracting, execution, services…)
Defines Sidel strategy for projects in his designated area.
Manages all customer related issues in his designated area.
The Account Manager has the
responsibility to :
- Maximize order intake and ensure proper execution together with Project Manager
- Assist with the strategy for sales of new equipment in his designated area for FHPC market
- Develop proposals for new business opportunities
- Develop customers` intimacy, follow one-face-to-the-customer concept and ensure market knowledge
- Ensure the successful execution of the whole sales project: From negotiations with customers to proper internal communication until the acceptance of the equipment
- Manage proactively sales activities, with particular emphasis on:
- Analysis and prioritizing of commercial proposals to customers
- Participation in Sidel`s commercial activities
- Sales Forecast submission in line with the policies of the Group
- Lead Market intelligence and segmentation (OI+CD, Pipeline, competitors ‘quotes, sales benchmarks vs. Competitors).
- Provide solution to customer requirements, sales argument establishment versus competition.
- Be accountable for OI and profitability.
3 to 5 years experience in Sales of Capital Equipment in the Food Home and Personal Care industry in the UK
Education and Languages :
Master degree or experienced
Key leadership Behaviour :