Improve the sales and margin of Sidel’s Beer, Wine & Spirits product line in the zone, by: - Analyzing market data and competitors to define a business development strategy for Beer, Wine & Spirits equipment - Detecting future needs in regards to product development, price positioning, etc. - Promoting equipment portfolio to customers & prospects - Supporting General Account Managers (GAMs), Account Managers (AMs) and Project Managers (PMs) in selling the value of our equipment portfolio - Training GAMs, AMs, BDM colleagues, PMs and Services.
In alignment with Product Group, Central & Local Marketing, Sales, Service, etc., the Beer, Wine & Spirits BDM will:
• Develope a business plan and product portfolio for the zone
• Provide feedback on zone needs to the Product Group (Product Development Process/Service Development Process PDP/SDP)
• Provide information on market trends, competition, pricing, pipeline, sales forecast
• Support the Service organization to reach business plan goals.
In alignment with Management, the Beer, Wine & Spirits BDM will:
In alignment with the Zone, the BDM will:
• Match client needs with Sidel offers
• Provide assistance during project presale activities
• Technical explanation.
You must be available and interested to travel up to 60% domestic and international.
Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent in Engineering preferred
Experience: 5 years work experience in a similar industry
• Good business understanding
• Technical expert
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to be autonomous and proactive. Self motivated.
• Customer and result oriented
• Good commercial approach and skills
• Fluent written and oral English
• Marketing and analytical skills.