Project Manager EIT - Automation
Sidel is looking for an Automation Project Manager who will execute and support EIT installation activities with major customers.
A career at Sidel opens the door to a global business environment full of opportunities for unri-valled growth where you can make a real difference. We believe in making Sidel a great place to work by empowering people and giving them the responsibility and the ownership to do amazing things.
- Management of Line monitoring installation projects - internal and external coordination
- Monitoring and adherence to project timelines
- Monitoring and respect of project costs, financial monitoring
- Follow-up and respect of the quality procedures according to the norms of the company
- Planning and management of human and material resources
- Monitoring of the achievement of targets and targeted returns in the contract
- Client satisfaction
- Contribution to improved service methods and procedures
- Ensures the quality of work in the group
- Suggests improvements for software development
- Customer training
- Promote other EIT and Sidel products to our customers
Level of education and languages:
- Degree in Automation or Computer Science Engineering
- Fluency in English written and spoken is a must. Required experience and skills:
Required experience and skills:
- Experience in beverage complete line business;
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in project management;
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Ability to travel (40-50%).
- Knowledge of equipment used in the beverage and packaging lines industry.
- Proficient in the architecture and use of line performance system
- Knowledge of EIT software installations is a nice to have
- Proficiency in the concepts of "balance line flow"
- Proficiency in various computer tools (Excel, Power Point, Word, MS Project)
- Proficiency in machine control and diagnostics of industrial communication systems and protocols
- Mastery of project management methods and techniques
- Ability to conduct rigorous financial monitoring
- Proficiency in effective presentation techniques