Project Manager Services
The Services Project Manager acts as the local technical Project Manager to manage and execute non standard Services project activities, including Packaging, Molds, Line Conversion, Line Improvement, and Line relocation. The SPM is delivering the project offer to the Services Account Manager. Then when the PO is received, the SPM is taking the lead to execute the project and this until the project closure (project installation on the field and Customer acceptance).
- Translate customer needs, develop, present, and execute Services projects (from RFQ to CAV)
- Evaluate technical feasibility and technical risks of project so as to determine proper level of support at Supply Chain and PM&D
- Is an “integrator” on the Services project incl. the additional scope of upgrades on the rest of the packaging line.
- Propose additional Services Products when required to secure project success as well as maximizing customer satisfaction
- Ensure the technical feasibility of deals;
- Responsible for the Quality -Cost (Budget) - Delivery (Timeline) of the projects from Pre contracting to CAV
- Manage project crisis and plan for a course of action in conjunction with all project actors;
- Support Services team in sales, proposals, and presentations as needed,
- Communicate with SPM Leader and SPM Director for updates, new developments, applications and technologies as they are released;
- Provide accurate, up-to-date project information to ensure reporting is properly completed
- Manage coordination of on-site technicians
- Manage Health Safety Environment & Security (HSE&S) coordination plan
- Update the projects KPIs according SPM Leader recommendation
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Proficiency in English Language
- 5+ years experience in project management with strong technical expertise
- Experience in Packaging, Sidel equipment and Services Portfolio is an added advantage
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering document such as operating and maintenance instructions, assembly drawing, etc.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Project, CRM and SAP a plus