Project Manager Proposal
Sidel is looking for a Project Manager for Proposal and Quotations. He/She will provide support to the team of Project Manager Proposal and Account Manager to study robotic solution for palletization, prepare technical drawings and documentation required during Proposal/Quotation phase. He/She will be responsible for technical documentation delivered during the full quotation phase, from new request of quotation to kick off meeting in case of Order Intake.
- Support Project Manager Proposal preparing study for robotic solution sizing and related technical documentation (drawings, quotation, review customer's specification....)
- Engage with Technical Dept. and Field Engineering dept. to ensure customer's requirements are well understood and fulfilled.
- Review, analyze and evaluate customer's specifications in a proactive manner
- Ensure documentation is released according with Sidel standard and policy
- Help to deliver on time full quotations
- Continuously implement overall performance of Project Management Dept. based on proactive and open-minded approach
- When assigned as a Project Manager Proposal, leads the process in a proficient way and as per Sidel standard.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Good level of English is a must
- German, French or Spanish is a plus
- Familiar with Fanuc robot and tools to simulate robot's performance
- Familiar with AutoCAD 2D/3D drawing software is mandatory
- Familiar with MS Office ( Excel, Word, Project and Power Point)
- Open-minded, cooperative and proactive approach
- Willing to improve professional profile and being part of a well-structured and successful team
- Availability to travel