Engineering Project Manager
The Project Manager is in charge of the project execution from Kick off phase until customer acceptance/validation of the study/installation. He can also follow and execute projects if required by organization/workload. He is the preferred customer interface, point of contact during the whole project and he follows thoroughly the Project Management Processes (Lead to Cash)
all interfaces between internal and external suppliers /stakeholders.
with accuracy and predictability tasks, planning and outputs of the missions.
Studies and execution, if any, for each
project/mission. Define technical specifications and limits of supply for all
equipment, and activities and coordinate activities of all parties.
and validate/criticize specifications/RFQ/Tenders for contractors and/or from
and validate/criticize RFQ/Quotes and contact contractors for pricing/bidding
jointly with head of Mechanical engineering design office and/or heads of other
department work/job/tasks to be done/allocated and final documents to be
all projects allocated to him during studies and/or execution.
- Organize and lead tests FAT/SAT
installation reception and trainings/support the Installation Site Manager
during preparation and execution of the on-site activities of the project.
project crisis and plan a course of action in conjunction with all project
- Report and is
accountable towards Management/General Management regarding project/mission
follow up, planning, budgets allocated vs. expenses spend, engaged and expenses
forecasted until project closure. Quote additional tasks/variation vs. initial
analysis and explain technical and budgetary discrepancies
and conduct project meetings (Kick of Meeting, intermediate meetings, closing,
etc.) for the complete mission/project.
and supervise mission/project reception and support for punch list closing up.
about Quality, Cost and Delivery of the project.
actively to the technical design, organization or financial issues during the
project/mission and is responsible to address all appropriate action
plan/recovery plans with support of Project Director
- Master degree in Engineering, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Food Experts or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5/15 years in Project Management with strong technical expertise in Packaging and/or processing, utilities portfolio
- Expertise In Beverages, Food, Home or Personal Care segments a plus
- Fluency (written, spoken) in French & English is mandatory
- Additional foreign language an asset
- Strong knowledge of different engineering
disciplines (mechanical, electrical/automation, industry, processing and
including audits/site survey).
- Strong knowledge in Project Management: Project Management
Process follow-up, Financial follow-up, QCD responsibility
- Ability to discuss, question, and articulate mechanical,
electrical, automation and machine operational issues designed and manufactured
for the food and beverage industries
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering documents
(operating and maintenance instructions, procedures manuals, assembly and
detailed engineered drawings)
- Ability to manage team members within scope of project
- Knowledge of MS Project and MS Office
- ERP experience is a plus
- Structured and well organized
- Team work oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects as the same time
- Strong customer service orientation