Project Manager Services
Support, manage and execute Packaging and Mold project activities related to Installed base and/or Service Business in the region where the Lead Project Manager operates.
- Understand customer needs, develop & present Packaging and Molds solutions Levels 1 & 2, Level 3/4 with Regional Pkg Expert's support
- Evaluate technical feasibility and risks of a Pkg/Molds project accompany customer during trials, seeks support from RPE as required
- Execute Pkg/molds project following the QTC-S process (molds, trials launch). Level 3/4 complexity with RPE's support
- Responsible for the Quality, Cost, Delivery (timeline) of the projects from Pre contracting to project closure
- Manage project crisis and plan for a course of action in conjunction with all project stakeholders, including RPE's support for most critical issues
- "Go-to" PM for general support to PMS and ASM about Packaging and Mold troubleshooting (L1/2), L3/4 with RPE's support
- Support After Sales on the front line and help track Pkg/Molds opportunities to new and small customers
- Provide accurate, up-to-date project information to ensure reporting is properly completed
- Manage coordination of on-site technicians
- Manage Health Safety Environment & Security (HSE&S) coordination plan
- Propose additional Services Products when required to secure project success and to maximize customer satisfaction
- Ex: On-site molds evaluation and proposition to repair or replace molds (depending on their condition).
- Alongside the RPE and LPM, communicate with Product Managers for updates, new Mold/Tooling developments, applications and technologies as they are released
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- Language requirements: English .
- 5+ years experience with project management activities and strong technical expertise
- Confirmed Experience in Blowing, Packaging and Tooling Portfolio
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering document such as packaging and mold assembly
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, CRM and SAP