Installation Site Manager
Installation Site Manager is responsible to manage the execution of on-site activities at the Customer premises, leading a team of Field Service Engineers (FSE'S), ensure deliverables meet stakeholders’ requirements and comply with Sidel processes.
Actively drive the on-site activities preparation and needs definition (resources skill, means, HS&E) for the assigned New Equipment Projects to be executed, within the baselined cost and schedule.
We believe in making Sidel a great place to work by empowering people and giving them the responsibility and the ownership to do amazing things.
- Manage the execution of on-site activities at the Customer premises, leading a team of Field Service Engineers (FSE'S), ensure deliverables meet stakeholders’ requirements and comply with Sidel processes.
- Actively drive the on-site activities preparation and needs definition (resources skill, means, HS&E) for the assigned New Equipment Projects to be executed, within the baselined cost and schedule.
- Accountable for the execution of the on-site activities from Installation Start to Project closing (CPE), for the assigned projects
- Proactively drive on-site activities preparation before installation start (FAT, SWP2 , Customer SWP)
- Ensure fulfilment of installation, qualification, testing and commissioning checklists and Standard Operating procedures (SOPs)
- Accountable for HS&E at site. Enforce strict application of Safety Coordination Plan
- Report on activities' status/deliverables (HS&E, quality, cost, schedule). Own PPP tool update. Escalate deviations to Project Manager Execution
- Customer contact during on-site execution. Drive daily reviews with the Customer and Project Manager Execution, share reports
- Manage FSE team onsite, including the logistics. Drive resources allocation requests/changes to meet deliverables
- Authorize and sign off intervention worksheets for internal and external FSEs
- Ensure on site activities deliverables are completed on time, within budget and to the stakeholders 'satisfaction
- Ensure final deliverables are accepted by the Stakeholders by signing off Sidel on-site activities certificates, e.g. Start up, CAV, CPE
- Lead on-site technical issue root cause analysis and escalation process
- Manage as-built software/ technical documentation updates at site and internally
- Ensure all required statutory and regulatory conditions are being met , including Sidel corporate values, governance and processes
- Practically based, occupationally specific
- Bachelor degree in Engineering is a plus
- English proficiency
- Foreign language as per regional allocation is a
- 5 years experience in site activities management
of capital projects
- Experience in the beverage
- Consolidated technical background (Mechanical; Automation; Electrical;
- Knowledge of Sidel Portfolio is a plus
- Aseptic knowledge is a plus
- Able to travel (up to 90%)
- Managing Vison and Purpose
- Directing Others
- Drive for Results
- Process Management
- Managing and measuring Work
- Communication and negotiation skills