Project Manager Proposals
Drive day to day operations for all Sidel portfolio from business opportunity identification to contract signature/kick off meeting. Responsible to negotiate (together with Sales) the most suitable technical solution for the Customer, which maximizes margin for Sidel.
- Understand customer needs and assist in matching with Sidel portfolio
- Prepare project specifications, costing, installation schedule, contract revision and order confirmation
- Prepare budget quotation and commercial offer in collaboration with Sales force, in preparation for negotiations
- Ensure project technical support and quality, cost and delivery level in front of Customer
- Main entry point for all technical aspects and communications with Sidel stakeholders
- Ensure coherence/accuracy of margin between Order Intake and Kick Off
- Give instructions to the Design office for definition and layout
- Ensure data collection for project launch and handover with Project Execution
- Manage project risk and contingency plan as per contract and offer
- Feed and update project management reporting tools
Master degree in science, engineering or manufacturing. If not then strong experience in our industry.
Ideal profile: previously held position as PMP, PME or consultant in engineering firm.