Lead Project Manager Execution
Position available in Quebec, Canada and Atlanta, USA.
Ensure the consistency across the regions in project execution and field activities with our accounts.
Help drive and support day to day new equipment project management operations for projects from order intake (OI) to project closing (CPA), in compliance with Sidel processes and technical specifications, including on-site activities. Ensure deliverables are being met to stakeholders’ satisfaction.
Accountable for Projects deliverables for the assigned accounts
- H&SE - the required Health & Safety, Environmental standards are being met. H&SE plan and mitigation in place prior executing field activities at the Customers’ site;
- Quality - Projects deliverables are being met to defined specifications at the first time. Project scope and specifications are clearly defined. Final deliverables are understood, agreed and accepted by Stakeholder.
- Cost - Project deliverables are being completed within the project baselined cost, including on-site activities
- Delivery - deliverables are being completed within the project schedule timelines
- Regulatory - all required statutory and regulatory conditions are being met, including Sidel corporate values, governance and processes.
- Risk – Ensure risk assessment and response plan is in place for critical projects. Accountable to drive risk management and mitigation.
- Change - Support the Team in managing scope changes without affecting the baselined objectives and benefits. Leads conflicts.
- Performance - Ensure progress is being achieved at the expected cost. Stakeholders’ satisfaction is being met
- Team - ensure discipline in implementing consistent and common approach with accounts across the regions
- Reporting - regular and timely reporting to the Stakeholders. Drive Technical issues escalation follow up calls with Global Product Support.
- Data management – monitor and ensure all Sidel Project systems are regularly updated
- Liaise with Proposal in ensuring the proper lesson learnt are considered in new quotations
PMP /PMI certification as a plus
5 years experience in Project Management of capital projects, Excellence in Project Management.
Experience in the beverage industry as a plus.
Knowledge of Sidel Portfolio and Systems design as a plus
Knowledge of installation and commissioning scope, challenges and difficulties
Knowledge of Project financials