Project Support NAM
Sidel is looking for Project Support Execution, this role will support the Project Manager Execution in the preparation and execution of the on-site activities for the assigned New Equipment Projects
- Own and drive the update of Sidel on-site activities tools, such as FSM;
- Manage Purchase Requisition for internal and external FSEs, manage SC/Efforts in FSM for internal FSEs;
- Manage internal and external FSE invoices, to be consistent with PPP file;
- Support the Project Manager Execution in scheduling (request) certified Field resources based on PPP update ;
- Collect all required documentation to prepare & handover ISM Hand-book to the Installation Site Manager before site activities commence;
- Manage on-time in-full FSE invitation letters and VISA follow up, such as validity and renew;
- Activate Control risks security measures for risk level 2 and 3 countries, as appropriate;
- Back office Support to the Installation Site Manager for logistics and administrative tasks;
- Issue LO tickets for parts shipment;
- Open and follow to completion SINCRO non-conformities with SWAP lists as needed.
Level of education and languages:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent;
- Project management degree or similar is plus;
- Fluent level of English is a must.
experience and skills:
- 3 years of experience in site activities management of capital projects;
- Experience in the beverage industry is a plus;
- Knowledge of Sidel Portfolio is a plus;
- Ability to operate SAP ERP system;
- MS Office proficiency;
- Availability to travel up to 20 %.