Line Layout designer
Sidel is looking for a Layout Designer-develop design for equipment or complete line according
to the customer specifications. Based on the design, develop full engineering project for the execution
phase, ensuring correct installation and integration with 3rd party equipment.
- Determining and verifying the required conveyor components and performing the necessary calculations to review a pre-contracting layout.
- Receive inputs from Product Division and other suppliers, modify, complete and validate layout, engineering and costing
- Analysis and validation of customer specifications (type of motors, chains, bearings, lubrication, etc.).
- Perform on-site measurements, participate in customer meetings and the kick off meeting
- Gather information required to finalize execution layout (machine templates, hardware and software interfaces)
- Develop final layout with equipment templates, machine positioning, utilities and drainage layouts and machine weights
- Responsible to meet deadlines set by the Project Manager
- Support site activities during Site work preparation and installation
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Technical diploma or degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 yrs experience in design with beverage industry
- Skilled in Micro software and knowledge of CAD environment and PC Office
- Solid mechanical knowledge relative to the industrial field
- Knowledge of civil engineering and fluid dynamics, able to take measurements on site
- Knowledge of line design and control principles
- Ability to travel