CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER GMEA
Sidel is looking for the Customer Care Manager, part of the Services organization reporting to the Lead Customer Care Manager, that will be responsible for supporting customer requests for emergencies, trouble shooting and technical assistance during warranty and life cycle of the equipment.
He/She will also be leading complete solution delivery from customer call until the end of issue resolution, with the help of experts from Product Support. He/She is a key role between customer and After Sales Manager for technical problem solving and advices.
- Collect and filter customer calls, identify needs and answer or manage accordingly any technical request to ensure general support requests from customer are answered.
- Issue Service Request for intervention and ensure follow up with Planning team
- Open and drive Non conformity through SINCRO until problem solved and confirmed by customer
- Follow and support Field Service Engineer during intervention at customer site.
- Follow up and ensure Sales Order and Service order required are created and aligned.
- Collect and send technical report to customer.
- Coordinate audit execution: Diagnostic Visit, ECO audits, Line audit.
- Organize stand alone / complete line regular maintenance and emergency intervention.
- Focus on customer proximity.
- Manage Warranty intervention following Issue resolution process
Level of education and languages:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent;
- Fluency in English and French
Required experience and skills:
- 5 years of working experience in after sales or production plant.
- Excellent reactivity, dynamism, tenacity, autonomy and motivational skills.
- High technical knowledge of Sidel products and complete line equipment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in order to establish a very good customer rela-tionship.
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent multi tasks ability.