Aseptic Automation Product Support Expert
Aseptic Automation Product Support Expert is responsible for the operational follow up & technical support of all aseptic equipment (standalone or in Combi mode) on the automation side, throughout the whole life of the machine. Aseptic Automation Product Support Expert should also be able to provide basic mechanical support to our internal and external customers.
- Participate to the Contact Center Ticketing System and provide solution and support to our external customers as well as to our
- Field Service Engineer on aseptic equipment.
- Provide daily telephone & email support for automation but also for basic mechanical issues to internal (FSE, PM, CCM, ASM) and external customers on aseptic equipment.
- Secure and manage Non-Conformity and warranty cost on the SINCRO tool.
- Support FSE during new aseptic project installation and service site execution on automation issues (as well as basic mechanical support)
- Apply Root Cause Analysis methodology on automation and mechanical issues on aseptic equipment, driving data collection and preventive/corrective action. Report in concise manner the issues seen on the field and requests for engineering modification to the Product Group.
- Provide any preliminary solution to internal and external customers
- Secure retrofit application on the aseptic installed base concerning automation and mechanical solution.
- Be responsible of the aseptic spare part programming (Master Card, Filling card, HMI, CF card programing, etc.) ordered by our customers (Spare Part or emergency).
- Contribute to support service activities on spare parts, training, maintenance opportunities, Line Improvement.
- Visit periodically strategic deals & customers in order to collect customer feedback on performances or eventual technical issues.
- Travel onsite or coordinate intervention on site of experts in case of technical issues that require a specific RCA, troubleshooting for aseptic equipment.
- 3 years at least of technical assistance and/or field experience
- Knowledge of aseptic technology (SIDEL Aseptic equipment preferred): Combi / Standalone equipment
- Ability to manage and satisfy customer requests
- Electrical fundaments (safety equipment, sensors, motion, servo drivers, inverters…)
- Knowledge of PLC platform (Siemens S7, Siemens TIA Portal is a plus, B&R, Rockwell Automation)
- Knowledge of HMI (Zenon and/or Citect) and Motion platforms (Danfoss and Elau)