REGIONAL PRODUCT SUPPORT
Sidel is looking for Product Support Americas. The job takes place both in the office and onsite. In both situations, the resource must secure the operational follow up and technical support of all products in combi (blowing and filling) and stand-alone technology, associated trade equipment’s (capper, inspection system, nitrogen doser...) on automation side, throughout the whole life of the machine. He has also to secure that the population of colleagues (FSE, PM, CCM, ASM) in contact with the customer are well supported through email, telephone and onsite support. Finally, he is also in charge to secure the preparation and the distribution of the appropriate documentation concerning the troubleshooting of automation issues on aseptic equipment.
- Secure performances of commercially released equipment’s, concerning the automation side;
- Secure NC and warranty cost management on SINCRO tool;
- Support the availability of field methods for installation, qualification, technical analysis, repairing and maintenance activities;
- Support FSE during projects and services site execution on automation side;
- Apply RCA methodology on automation issues in aseptic machines, driving data collection and preventive/corrective action;
- Be part of the hotline service;
- Provide daily telephone and email support automation issues to internal and external customers, on aseptic equipment’s;
- Secure retrofit application on the aseptic installed base concerning automation platform;
- Provide support to services staff involved in spare parts management, concerning machines;
- Support local resources competences development plan on product.
Level of education and languages:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent;
- Fluent level of English is a must;
- Spanish, Italian and/or French is plus.
Required experience and skills:
- Good understanding of Sidel business context;
- 3+ years of technical assistance and/or field experience;
- Knowledge of the beverage technology: combi/stand alone technology and trade equipment’s;
- Availability to travel up to 25%;
- Knowledge of PLC platform (Siemens S7, S7 professional package is a plus, B&R, Rockwell Automation);
- Knowledge of HMI (ZenOn and/or Citek) and Motion platforms (Danfoss and Elau).