SERVICE MARKETING DIRECTOR
Sidel is looking for a visionary but at the same time well-grounded and pragmatic strategic marketing professional with a solid understanding of the service business and related business models, able to inspire and drive the Sidel service transformation. The Service Marketing Director (SMD) will drive the service yearly strategy cycle (STRAT), understanding service challenges and opportunities, defining (and in some case executing) the strategic programs that will enable a profitable and sustainable growth. The SMD will also drive the yearly Product Development Plan (PDP) for services as well as ensure progress in the main service New Product Developments (NPD) programs.All this through collaboration and in coordination with the service global and regional leadership.
- Drive 3 years’ time horizon STRAT and year+1 budget cycles providing strategic direction,
- analytical support and re- gional/central coordination to the service leadership
- Drive specific service strategic projects, support with market and business analysis, identify new growth opportunities and drive business innovation (e.g. through new business models)
- Manage the current Global Installed Base tool & related process and drive its transformation into formal Asset Management
- Manage the installed base analytical tools in order to identify current and potential market opportunities by product line, region, customer and segment as well as driving specific growth initiatives to increase customer penetration (market share)
- Drive and develop the service Product Development Planning (PDP) process, including NPD Service budget allocation, prioritization and program participation.
- Participate to Service Sales training program definition, engineering and deployment
- Perform market and business analysis to support business decisions, specific projects and yearly business processes (STRAT, PDP etc.)
- Maintain and evolve service customer segmentation in order to drive go to market strategy and PDP direction
- Analyse & track local and global competition and use this as an input for specific strategic activities including PDP/NPD, go to market, business model, M&A pipeline
- Drive external service communication agenda & related growth initiatives
- Lead specific service strategic projects as well as identify new growth opportunities/business models
- Drive Service Customer Satisfaction process (CSAT/NPS) and, with the Service community, identify organizational im- provement
- Facilitate CEP (Sidel CRM) adoption in the Service community
Level of education and languages:
- Further education qualifications an advantage
- Results oriented, global mind-set
- 5-10 years’ experience in marketing & sales: strategy, product management, BD.
- Min. 5 years proactively engaged in Service roles or projects
- Proven experience in designing (analysis/synthesis) and executing strategic projects
- Proven experience in driving projects in a functionalized company in matrix context
- Communication & influencing skills
- Languages : English, French is a plus other languages welcome.
- Provenience from an industrial leader in term of service business maturity and innovation is plus
- Provenience from the packaging industry is a plus