Technical Office Assistant
We are looking for a dynamic Technical Office Assistant who will be reporting directly to the Director of Industrial Operations. The Technical Office Assistant will provide essential support to the team with administrative and technical tasks.
- You will participate in activities necessary for the proper functioning of the unit in collaboration with the director and the manager
- Prepare various presentations, reports, dashboards, KPIs or specific studies required for industrial operations and support continuous improvement projects.
- Write or collaborate in the preparation of reports or other administrative documents (project, product management, quality, health and safety, etc.
- Solve various management problems of medium complexity
- Create and maintain of the installed base of equipment produced on the site, including the documentary database
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Certificate in operations management or technical DEC with experience in administration
- Five years of experience in an administrative support function of a technical department or project management
Specific skills / knowledge:
- Administrative operations
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, VISIO
- Fluent level of French and English, Spanish / Portuguese an asset
- Excellent sense of organization and prioritization
- Sense of responsibility and good judgment
- Thoroughness, precision and attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems
- Strong analytical and synthesis
- Ability to adapt and versatility
- Autonomy and ease of working in a team
- Leadership and dynamism