Automation Tester Engineer
Sidel is looking for an Automation Test Engineer for testing equipment with experience in packaging industry. He will report to the Production manager in Mantova. His focus is the following: the test of equipment which he will be responsible of conformity to Technical, Contractual and Safety specifications.
- Test machine performances at Sidel production plant, based on Technical, Contractual and Safety specifications
- Analyze, manage and solve issues that can detected during equipment test to deliver the equipment on time and without defect to Sidel customer.
- Deliver the proper technical documentation filled in as final testing report.
- Interact with other functions to solve all possible issues and propose improvements in machine functionalities.
- Develop or implement when needed in agreement with technical department specific software modification to allow issues resolution.
- Define in agreement with engineering department the best test procedure to qualify internally Sidel equipment.
- Upon request can perform or support start-up of equipment at customer site.
educational background (familiar with automation fundamentals)
in MS Office, Outlook
diagram reading (e.plan format)
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Lean methodology knowledge is a
written and spoken
Required experiences and skills:
- PLC/Motion/Hardware/network/Mechatronic/Safety/HMI skills
- B&R as a must (Siemens optional)
- Capability to work in a structured manner trough the management of technical documentation as mechanical assembly drawing, working instruction, standard work and control plan.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Rigorous, dynamic, organized
- Proactive, strong problem solving
Availability to travel up to 20%