IT Project Manager/Scrum Master
Scrum Master duties include managing timelines, resolving problems and coaching team members on Agile methodologies.
Act as servant leader and coach for Agile team and help the team and product owner to remove impediments, and maintain a safe working environment for the team by helping with conflict resolution
Execute of projects implementation from initiation stage to operation including the transition into “business-as-usual” and maintenance.
You should have excellent knowledge of the scrum framework, with all its artifacts and techniques. You’ll also need the ability to coordinate people and projects (occasionally facilitating changes) with your mind set on deliverables.
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove impediments that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Actively define and monitor all project delivery and report status,
- Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project;
- Prepares plans (including quality, risk and communications plans) and tracks activities against the project schedule,
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used, and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances;
- Keep the project plans updated together with deliverables (e.g. presentations, communications and other documentation as required);
- Provide coaching and guidance to the team members so they can understand their tasks and act on them efficiently also in collaboration with Product Owners
- Support on Developing and delivering a project business requirement statement.
- Develop and execute an efficient internal communication strategy for ensuring communication with all relevant project’s stakeholder.
- The person will directly contribute to impactful & transformational projects toward company digitalization journey
- Apply Group instructions and management reporting requests
- Apply group values
- University degree
- Experience in a scrum master role
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- knowledge of major agile methodologies: SCRUM, SAFe, etc., also shown by respective certifications
- Project Methodology certification: PMI or Prince 2 foundation level
- 5+ years of proven work experience in Project Management
- 3+ years of proven experience in the application of Agile methodologies
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Management Reporting (benchmarks, metrics, dashboards, etc.) with good communication skills.
- Risk management experience for project
- Effective stakeholder management
- Very good skills of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel;
- Very good organizational, time management and communication skills;
- High standards of accuracy, presentation and attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a fast changing and challenging environment;
- English on B2 level is a must
- Customer oriented
- Ready to work in international environment
- Forward-thinking, ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Experience in ERP project type will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage;