Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Business Analyst / Project Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 expert to join our CRM team.
Reporting to the IT BUSINESS PARTNER & DIGITAL INNOVATION, the objective of this role is to take a internal business partnership approach to continue implementation and delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365 products and related services.
- Drive design and evolution within the application delivery team for Dynamics 365 (including 3rd.
such as Click Dimensions, Contact Center, Customer Voice, Marketing).
- Coordinate 3rd party company doing application Management and new projects.
- Secure Framing solution according with Microsoft boundaries and best practice (Zero new code development).
- Supporting by improving the performance by coordinating solution review.
- Be a team player working closely with other members of service delivery, i.e. Business Partner, Managed Services and other MS Dynamics consultants and Developers.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Cover all aspects; including supporting the Customer Management team, product
analysis, implementation and training of end users
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ within accurate and detailed scoping documents
- Liaising with developers and clients – act as a point of communication
- Quality Assurance & Documentation
- Project Management (Agile framework)
Experience and skills:
- Over 3 years Dynamics 365 experience
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience of providing Demonstrations
- Experience in Project Management (Agile Framework / Devops)
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics 365 modules
- Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering
- French: nice to have
- English: professional
- Italian: nice to have