SAP Program Manager
Reporting to the CIO, you will lead Sidel SAP Program, define SAP Strategy and Roadmap and oversee SAP Program Projects.
In this is a highly
visible role you will act as the primary resource for supporting the SAP / S/4
HANA implementation at global level. You will be responsible for managing the
overall program plan for the implementation and reporting to various
stakeholders. In addition, you will have to provide program updates to the
leadership and ensure proper measures of major milestones. Finally,
highlighting risks, recommending and deploying mitigation strategies is crucial
for the success of this role.
- Provide leadership, facilitation, coordination and management of IT PMO processes for large scale multi-country/location IT programs.
- Coordinate with business and IT leaders to ensure value delivery from programs with many multi-disciplinary projects/work streams running concurrently, managing internal and external inter-dependencies across multiple critical business and IT initiatives and programs.
- Lead multiple cross functional teams to successfully complete agreed deliverables through constant and clear communication and strong leadership.
- Actively manage and execute delivery of high value business solutions with responsibility for program planning and deployment, budget management, risk management, operations transformation, systems integration, and software development.
- Provide strong program leadership including championing the business case for change.
- Working with System Integrators, other 3rd parties and vendors, creating and negotiating statements of work, program planning, milestone creation, and financial reporting.
- Evaluate, plan and manage transformational change in the organization with input on the approach, tools and processes leveraged to ensure successful adoption of new technologies and business processes.
Level of education and languages:
- University Degree in a relevant discipline combined with at least 7 years of similar experience acquired in IT with proven success in managing and delivering complex ERP programs (SAP ERP / S/4 HANA) in large multinational industrial organization.
- Fluent English is a must, French language will be advantage.
experience and skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Program Management incl. Financial Management, Solution development; deployment approaches, Software Release planning, Resource Management, SAP Delivery Programs.
- Fully conversant with both Agile and Waterfall approaches to program delivery.
- Proven ability to influence at all levels of the organization with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong problem solver, with a highly collaborative approach.
- Inspiring and motivational leading abilities.