Finance and Controlling Business Analyst
We are seeking an information specialist who will work with colleagues and consultants to develop and improve the performance of our IT systems for Finance Area, one of the key strategic areas of Sidel. You will work under the responsibility of the Business Analyst to specify, develop, maintain and improve the performance of solutions that automate our business processes. You will also monitor the global performance of IT services which support the core process and take proactive and/or reactive steps to restore or improve service performance. The deployment of robust IT solutions for finance and Controlling Areas. The selected IT analyst will join Sidel to contribute to this highly visible and strategic programme.
- Maintaining solutions: acting as team member in IT
- Help external service partner in resolving incidents
providing needed functional info about Sidel business processes and process
- Propose actions/solutions to improve the IT support by
automating, simplifying, training or similar.
- Developing solutions: acting as team member in
- Reviews, analyse, and evaluates business systems and user needs, and details
them; working closely with process teams to prioritise business goals and
- Develop and implement the most efficient and cost-effective solutions, by
documenting business and technical. requirements, driving implementation team,
testing and promote solution in production.
- Make recommendations surrounding improving processes, efficiency and
- Communicate changes and provide training to impacted key users or users.
- Use appropriate tools and methodologies to track and report against budget
and plan ensuring that project controls are in place.
- Regular liaison with internal and external clients.
- Working within a complex matrix organization internationally.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail, especially in high pressure and high activity
- Demonstrated ability to guide the work of others, including external suppliers
and service providers, to interact with people working remotely, in different
countries and from different business and geographical cultures.
- Demonstrates knowledge and awareness of process and service concepts,
practices, and procedures.
- Over 3 years of experience in design and deployment of SAP solutions for Finance
and Controlling: SAP ECC6 modules FI, CO (mandatory).
- Good knowledge of CO-PS.
- Knowledge of Business Object and Qlik
Sense is desirable but not mandatory.
- Expert in business processes aiming to
support Finance Business.
- Broad understanding of technology and software development and
The successful candidate is customer and business oriented. He or she is proactive and goal oriented, with a strong sense of personal drive and initiative and with good people and skills. The IS Analyst is analytical and fact-based, relying on prioritisation, clarity, and action orientation.