We are looking for IS Analyst who will work with business process owners, drivers and key users to improve business performance by designing and implementing solutions for business process automation. The IS Analyst will also monitor the global performance of IS services which support the core process and take proactive and/or reactive steps to restore or improve service performance.
The IS Analyst reports directly to the Service Business Manager. The position will be based in Americas, Atlanta. Travel is required for this position.
requirements, define scope, clarify objectives of
on-going and new business initiatives/projects
- Coordinate, document business requirements, define scope, clarify objectives of Change Requests with Business team and our outsourcing partner
- Manage and follow up new Sidel Group template definition and implementation in Americas for Spare Parts business with SAP EWM
- Bachelor/degree in Information Tecnology or Economics
- Good knowledge of SAP core functionalities related to Purchasing, Material Requirement Planning, Production Control, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Quality Management
- Good Knowledge of SAP EWM functionalities
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical thinker who tends to be always logical and fact based
- Expert in conflict resolution and problem solving
- Hands on, approachable, constructive, delegator (where and when appropriate), supportive, accountable and takes initiative when necessary.
- Experience in working for a large manufacturing business would be beneficial