Sidel is looking for an HRIS Administrator who will empower our Global HRIS team and ensure delivery and continuity of our HRI(S) services deployed worldwide covering all HR and talent management areas, such as employee data recording, organisational changes, recruitment, performance management, learning and development, talent & succession, …
Your mission is to enable and ensure HRI(S) service continuity, system data integrity and continuous improvement.
You will be responsible for HRIS administration and daily maintenance,:
- assure proper data recording and management through audits and data quality analysis
- design data management and data processing guidelines
- support local administrators with business-as-usual and ad-hoc data management requests
- liaise with 1st line support to resolve internal customers’ issues
- act as 2nd line support, troubleshoot, manage tickets with system provider in order to assure timely resolution
- deliver training and support material (articles, guidelines, e-learning pills, …) to internal admins and key users
- monitor and periodically review users’ access to assure security requirements and compliance are met
- system configuration for periodical processes and minor fix/change requests’ implementation
- liaise with IT and provider for technical enhancements or major system updates
- liaise with IT and third parties to assure continuity of systems’ integrations (FTPS/SFTP data exchanges and API integrations)
- deliver periodical reports and analytics as per business requests (monthly headcount, turnover)
Liaising with central team, business stakeholders and IT, you will be also responsible of HRIS continuous improvements and optimization:
- collect, understand and translate business requirements into solutions
- participate in discovery and configuration workshops as Sidel HRIS expert and suggest solutions to leverage system capability and grant overall integrity
- participate in new implementation projects and liaise with third party implementation consultant/s for system configuration and testing
- monitor product roadmap and understand impact of new releases on live modules
- take necessary actions where mandatory
- design and test case scenarios in order to suggest benefits of adoption
- liaise with central team to plan new feature implementation accordingly
Level of Education and languages:
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Systems/Computer Science or a closely related field from an accredited college or university; or applicable job experience is required.
- Fluent in English; excellent written and verbal skills are mandatory.
Required Experience and skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably as HRIS admin in large international companies
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of main HR and Talent Management software (previous experience with Cornerstone OnDemand would be an additional asset).
- Functional and process knowledge in areas of HR such as recruitment, performance management, compensation, learning & development, succession & career,.
- Experience with system integration or implementation in a professional setting.
- Highly analytical mind set with strong ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve system issues.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with team members to understand and develop technology solutions for business needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization. Must possess the ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical language both verbally and in writing.
- Must possess advanced proficiency in MS Excel and other relevant productivity tools within MS package
- Availability to travel, up to 40% (frequent travelling to the HQ based in Parma – Italy, will be required)