Future Talent Program -Field Service Engineer
Sidel is looking for a Field Service Engineer to join our Field Service Talent Program (FSTP). By joining our FSTP you will be part of a 12 months rotational programme aimed to develop technical experience, knowledge and skills related to a variety of Sidel machines and innovative Technologies. From day one you will be delivering results as a true team member and hold a real position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. You will work in various parts of Sidel as well as at customer place and experience challenges and opportunities to learn quickly in your field service role. After the programme finishes you will have gained the experiences to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
- Test and evaluate equipment performance at customer plant, based on technical, contractual and safety specifications
- Operate on Mechanical systems, HMI for regular activities and troubleshooting as per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Execute basic electrical work (e.g. cable wiring)
- Prepare Job Progress Chart and technical reports in reference to carried-out activities
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer satisfaction
- Perform activities in line with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Sidel coordination plan rules and customer rules
- Report after sales opportunities detected on Customer site
Technical Diploma, post diploma or Bachelor in Engineering
You are a fast learner and like to solve problems
You enjoy work in team with people from various cultures
You are passionate about what you do
You can work and learn in English
You are highly organised and disciplined.
You have high level of initiative
You enjoy travelling