Future Talent Program - Automation Engineer
Sidel is looking for an Automation Engineer End of Line to join our Graduate Talent Program (GTP).
By joining our GTP you will be part of a 18 months rotational program and experience the main areas of the Sidel business worldwide. This will allow you to develop your technical knowledge and skills, as well as your soft skills, in a very accelerated way.
From day one you will be delivering results as a true team member and hold a real position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. You will enjoy a network of colleagues all over the world.
And that is just the beginning of your career in Sidel. After the programme finishes you will have gained the experiences to help you continue your exciting career within our company. We are sure some of our future leaders will come out from this program.
- Manage the development of automation software (standard and safety) until field test and customer support;
- Respect Guidelines & Rules in development of the software;
- Work with a strong relationship with hardware team and HMI team;
- Perfect understanding of electrical design, and HMI design;
- Participate to functional analysis, FMEA;
- Procure all technical documents linked to the software;
- Test all the software following the method defined;
- To support Supply department.
- You have an innovation mind-set, you are a fast learner and like to solve problems
- You enjoy working in team with people from various cultures
- You are passionate about what you doYou can work and learn in English
- Highly organised and disciplined.
- High level of initiative
Level of education:
Required experience and skills:
- Fluent in English
- Maximum 2 years work experience after graduation
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Power point, Word)
- Global travel 25% max