Future Talent Program - Project Management Supply
Sidel is looking for a Project Management Supply to join our Graduate Talent Program (GTP).
By joining our GTP you will be part of a 18 months rotational program and experience the main areas of the Sidel business worldwide. This will allow you to develop your technical knowledge and skills, as well as your soft skills, in a very accelerated way.
From day one you will be delivering results as a true team member and hold a real position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. You will enjoy a network of colleagues all over the world.
And that is just the beginning of your career in Sidel. After the programme finishes you will have gained the experiences to help you continue your exciting career within our company. We are sure some of our future leaders will come out from this program.
- Ensure proper scope of supply definition at kick off meeting, prepare quotation for the Custom
- Supervise and control all execution activities with a project scope of supply, aimed to meet requested
- delivery date and Sidel quality standards
- Monitor daily activities and milestones for the given supply as needed
- Support the cost control activities within Sidel plants
- Identify project risks and drive mitigation plans, escalate issues as appropriate
- Coordinate all parties involved in order fulfillment process aimed to achieve quality and OTIF delivery
- Apply or supervise application of QTC-E/QTC-S process, including SAP updates
- Identify and ensure feedback for process and quality improvement opportunities
- Report KPIs needed to measure performance according to target
- Distribute the workload within the team, depending on deal complexity and team member maturity
- Manage and coach the team, develop team member competencies
- You have an innovation mind-set, you are a fast learner and like to solve problems
- You enjoy working in team with people from various cultures
- You are passionate about what you do
- You can work and learn in English
- Highly organised and disciplined.
- High level of initiative
Level of education:
Required experience and skills:
- Fluent in English
- Maximum 2 years work experience after graduation
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Power point, Word)
- Global travel 25% max