Group Controller (H/F - M/W)
Reporting to the Group Controlling VP, you will act as Business Partner to the PIM Organization on the sites providing the right financial insights on R&D and new products introduction cost, build-ing within cross functional teams the relevant action plans to increase Sidel profitability.
- Monitor Pre-Series Equipment projects costs, provide visibility to Product Managers on products profitability to improve Business case construction and New Product introduction
- Identify potential cost deviation with focus on Equipment Costs
- Define with cross functional team mitigation action plans
- Action plan benefits tracking in support to group Quality Controller
- Perform transversal analysis on warranty costs with Product Support, Portfolio and Regional Teams.
- Active participation to the 3 years Business Plan, annual Budget, quarterly Outlook and quarterly closing.
- Propose and implement continuous improvements of existing analysis / tools / IS through transversal and multi-sites projects.
- Master degree or equivalent in Finance
- A Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Controlling
- Strong controlling technical skills, solid knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standers (IFRS) accounting principles
- Advanced knowledge of controlling processes & business planning principles
- Strong experience in SAP FI/CO (Finance/ Controlling) in an international and industrial group
- Advance practice of Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player
- Ability to lead in a matrix organization
- Result orientation
- Fluent in English, written and spoken