Group Reporting Manager
The purpose of the role is to prepare and deliver financial reporting to Sidel and Tetra Laval International management, to define and drive efficient and high-quality outlook budget and 3 year financial plan processes.
- Prepare required reporting material for
Group quarterly reporting on time and in full
- Prepare financial presentations for the Group Board and Sidel Advisory board
- Prepare financial reporting material
for the Group Leadership Team
- Provide Sidel group management with
general financial information and structure cost information
- Own and drive the outlook, budget and financial business plan processes
- As global controller for the support functions
work as a business partner with management providing them with financial
information, analyses as well as with budgeting.
- Owns and coordinates the CAPEX approval
- The mission will also include non-recurrent tasks to support Sidel
in improving its financial results, like ad hoc analyses, follow up of
strategic initiatives, specific reporting, capex presentation, support to BUs
and legal entities, training, attending nternal audits.
- Master's Degree or equivalent
- Min 5 years of experience in controlling or audit
- Proficient in MS Office, comfortable with financial software
- Understanding of group reporting and