Regional Project Controller Americas
Sidel is looking for a Regional Equipment Project Controller that coordinates processes and activi-ties related to Equipment in the Americas region, from Order in Take to getting paid and/or closing the projects. The candidate will be a key business partner to Sales and to the Project Execution team to reach Sidel short and long-term targets related to sales and Profit Industrial Margin.
- Act as a business partner to regional sales Director, and Regional Project Execution Director;
- Participate in Business Plan, Budget, Outlooks to determine expected sales and margin for the region;
- Coordinate Sidel 3 Month Forecast for the Americas region with the Regional Sales Directors;
- Support sales team and Project Management team in order preparation, and link with Trade Finance and Sales Administration;
- Support Project Management in tracking Key Performance Indicators impacting financials of projects (milestones, revised margin, provisions, risk analysis);
- Support Project Management in formalising the Customer Acceptance Validation and close project on time;
- Support Sales Administration on Accounts Receivables follow up and setting Credit limits;
- Ensure that Sidel policies for project execution are applied on-time in full (eg: down payment, risk provisions, revenue recognition, among others).
Level of education and languages:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or equivalent;
- Controller Certification is a plus;
- Project management degree or similar experience is a plus;
- Fluent level of English is a must;
- Spanish, Italian and/or French is an advantage.
Required experience and skills:
- 5 years of experience in Business Analyst position for a multinational company;
- Strong controlling technical skills, solid knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standers (IFRS) accounting principles;
- Advanced knowledge of controlling processes & business planning principles;
- Strong experience in SAP FI/CO (Finance/ Controlling) in an international and industrial group;
- Advance practice of Excel & PowerPoint;
- Strong experience in dealing effectively with different functions in the company.