Industrial Engineering Manufacturing Specialist
Definition of the equipment's components target cost and optimal manufacturing processes based on parts drawings provided by Modules Owners; identification of new manufacturing and assembly processes to enhance quality and cost.
- Define the best technologies to achieve functions designed at the best quality and cost for mechanical part
- Define cost targets for drawing parts ▪ Design tools to improve efficiency in manufacturing processes
- Design manufacturing process in terms of machining, welding and finishing processes
- Prepare all the needed documentation that allows the production team to
- Support the analysis of “Non- Conformities” identifying through lean and 6 sigma tool the action to put in place to eradicate the problems and improve the quality.
- Master Degree or Equivalent in Mechanical Engineering (with high votes)
- Proficient in MS Office, Outlook
- CAD/CAM software (Solidwork & Topsolid)
- SAP knowledge
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Fluent Italian and French is an advantage
Required experience and skills:
- Knowledge of Lean / Six Sigma tools and methodology
- Manufacturing – cost analysis mainly of CNC machining processes and
- Manufacturing: welding processes definition and design of tools and jigs for carpentry execution
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in cross-functional and international teams;
- Proactive, strong problem solving/analytical attitude;
- Strong sense of self-motivation and determined;
- Rigorous & Organized
- Availability to travel abroad