Mechanical Product Support Expert
To be part of an international team that values diversity, creativity and the common goal to make a difference. A career at Sidel opens the doors to a global business environment full of opportunities for unrivalled growth where you can make a real difference. We believe in making Sidel a great place to work by empowering people and giving them the responsibility and the ownership to do amazing things.
- Responsible of the study phase of parts, sub assembly or even full modules.
- Accountable of design accordance to specification.
- Accountable of design according to technical feasibility, assembly and maintenance of the com-ponents.
- Autonomous in the management of the detailed tasks, securing the respect of the planning and time schedule
- Manage technical problem solving, participating or organizing design review, qualification review
- Functional analysis and FMEA analysis.
- Secure quality of assembly drawings, design models, calculation notes
- Accountable to strictly respect compliance to Sidel design specification, Sidel design process and product evolution process as well as architecture governance (platform architecture, standardization principle, granularly rules
Level of education and languages:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient in MS Office, Outlook
- SAP knowledge
- CAD 3D experience (Solid Works)
- MSC software for FEM Analysis
- English good, written and spoken.
- Fluency in Italian
Required experience and skills:
- Design to cost
- Design for manufacturing
- Technical expertise on product
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in cross-functional and international teams;
- Proactive, strong problem solving/analytical attitude;
- Strong sense of self-motivation and determined;
- Structural analysis
- Availability for short business trips on field
- Drive for results
- Materials property know how.