In collaboration with the mechanical team, the engineer will design the machines in respect of customers' requirements.
- Design Sidel machines in conformity with the specification and delay.
- Conduct modification’s studies of technical solutions.
- Respect technical and budgetary rules for a project.
- Ensure the implementation, tracking and continual improvement of reference files
- Reports, according to the projects, a Leader Study, a Study Engineer, or the Study Manager
- Good communication skills and ability to work on different projects at the same time – flexibility
- SolidWorks or any 3D CAD software
- Continuous Improvement - Driving force
- Customer Focus
- Organization - Time and Priorities Management
- Problem Solving
- Results Orientation
- Computer-assisted design
- Cost Management
- Detailed study (functional dimensioning)
- Design calculation
- Manufacturing Technique
- Product knowledge
- Experience with Smarteam – PLM is desired
- Industrial Physics or experience with Virtual Commissioning
- Rockwell Motion Analyzer
- Siemens Sizer
- 3 years of experience in the field of mechanical.