Electrical Design Engineer
Be part of Electrical engineering design team of Sidel. Participate to the development of the futures & existing solutions. Designing specific customer request
- Be responsible of the electrical design of a sub-assembly and modules of sidel equipment
- Create all the electrical variant module needed to cover the different platforms needs
- In charge of the electrical drawing and the bill of Material according standardization guidelines
- Codify in the PLM system the new components, Create the electrical symbol associated for all groups users.
- Migrate existing project to the latest group standardization rules.
- Collaborate with all the electrical engineering team located in different countries and different sites.
- Master’s degree or professional degree in electrical engineering
- Professional English (French or Italian is a plus)
- Eplan software training appreciated
- Knowledge on electrical drawing software such as Eplan, See electrical or Autocad.
- Knowledge on calculation and electrical sizing tool (Caneco or other)
- Knowledge on industrial machinery norms EN60204-1, ISO13849
- Knowledge on SAP PLM
- Notion on North American norms UL508A, NFPA79 appreciated
- Knowledge on industrial PLC (B&R, Siemens or others)
- Knowledge on industrial network (Profinet, Powerlink or others)
- Experience in packaging or food and beverage industrial machinery appreciated