Automation Engineer 4.0.
We are looking for an Automation engineer
- Manage the development of automation software (standard and safety) until field test and customer support.
- Respect Guidelines & Rules in development of the software.
- Work with a strong relationship with hardware team and HMI team.
- Perfect understanding of electrical design, and HMI design.
- Participate to functional analysis, FMEA.
- Procure all technical documents linked to the software.
- Test all the software following the method defined.
- To support Supply department
- University Degree in electronic engineering or automation is
- PLC/Motion/Hardware/network/Mechatronic/safety skills
- Strong competence in machine development
- B&R Skills preferred
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in cross-functional and international teams
- Proactive, strong problem solving/analytical attitude;
- Strong sense of self-motivation and determined;
- Availability to travel