Filler Mechanical Engineer
Sidel is looking for a Mechanical Engineer who will be part of a mechanical engineering team, Mechanical Engineer is integrated within a project team to secure the development and maintenance of mechanical modules. If you want to join an international team where you can make a real difference, Sidel offers a career full of opportunities for unrivalled growth.We believe an environment that inspires innovation, leads to great solutions for customers. We embrace diversity and creativity and we are committed to protecting our customer's beverage product inside and the planet outside. At the heart of our organisation are our people
Part of a mechanical engineering team, he is integrated within a project team to secure the development and maintenance of mechanical modules.
- Responsible of the study phase of parts, sub assembly or even full modules.
- Accountable of design accordance to specification.
- Accountable of design according to technical feasibility , assembly and maintenance of the components.
- Autonomous in the management of the detailed tasks, securing the respect of the planning and time schedule
- Manage technical problem solving., participating or organising design review, qualification review, fonctionnal
analysis, FMEA analysis.
- Secure quality of assembly drawings, design models, calculation notes and functional analysis.
- Accountable to strictly respect compliance to Sidel design specification, Sidel design process and product evolution
process as well as architecture governance (platform architecture, standardisation principle, granularly rules,
interfaces standardisation level.
- Mechanical Engineer Master
- high school diploma at Technical Institute as preferential requirement
- Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Technical expertise on product
- Design to cost skills
- CAD Skills
- Manufacturing know how
- Materials property know how
- Structural analysis
Key Leadership Behaviour
- Team working
- Availibility for short business trip at customer site
- Peer Relationship
- Drive for results