Be the technical referent on electrical subjects.
Manage electrical projects while respecting the costs and deadlines set forth.
Participate to the electrical development and support for Sidel.
- Conducts electrical studies for automated industrial systems based on a specification sent by a Study Engineer or Leader Study
- Develops the specifications of the electrical installation according to the specifications in compliance with international safety standards
- Carries out studies of modifications on applications and in similar contexts according to the
- Provides remote assistance to equipment users and occasionally on customer sites
- Analyzes electrical malfunctions, searches for solutions based on experts (safety and electrical engineering in particular)
- Ensure the implementation, tracking and continual improvement of reference files
- Reports, according to the projects, a Leader Study, a Study Engineer, or the Study Manager
- Good communication skills and ability to work on different projects at the same time – flexibility
Level of Education, Experience and Languages
- BE / B. Tech in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of experience in the field of electrical engineering of machine building
- High Proficiency over written and spoken English
- Electrical design software: EPLAN
- Show good knowledge of Electrical Schemes and about problem solving methodologies
- Knowledge in norms and machinery directives
- Electrical safety rules
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Focus
- Organization - Time and Priorities Management
- Experience in working in an international environment and a complex organization