Technologist Expert job is specific of aseptic technology. The resource is mainly involved on field during sensitive products project and services execution, to secure all the steps of microbiological validation protocol are successfully passed and consequently to release the equipment for commercial production. This position is a great opportunity to become a specialist of aseptic packaging technology and to explore the sensitive products world.
- In charge to lead and
execute microbiological validation test onsite for a sensitive product project
(aseptic, ultraclean, hotfill) in order to release the equipment for the
commercial production. The job is taking place mainly onsite.
- Drive onsite the equipment preparation
- Interact with the customer laboratory staff to follow the project
schedule and get all the support and facilities necessary to perform the test.
- Be part of service teams for all the range of equipments
(standard and sensitive products) as for specific service interventions (DV,
Quality Audit, Maintenances)
- Support onsite to evaluate the
hygienic status of an equipment or to perform a validation test after a
- Execute on the complete
range of machines a troubleshooting intervention requested for a sterility
issue, in order to find the root cause.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Graduated in Food Technology, Chemistry or Microbiology
- New degree or former experience in a competitor or end user company
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- HACCP acknowledge
- knowledge of beverage equipments
- knowledge of microbes families and behaviors
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- problem solving attitude