Sidel is looking for a new Talent who will join up within our Filling Mechanical Engineering Team in Parma.
- Responsible of the study phase of parts, sub assembly or even
- Accountable of design accordance to specification.
- Accountable of design according to technical feasibility , assembly and maintenance of the components.
- Autonomous in the management of the detailed tasks, securing the respect of the planning and time schedule
- Manage technical problem solving., participating or organising design review, qualification review, fonctionnal analysis, FMEA analysis.
- Secure quality of assembly drawings, design models, calculation notes and functional analysis.
- Accountable to strictly respect compliance to Sidel design specification, Sidel design process and product evolution
- Process as well as architecture governance (platform architecture, standardisation principle, granularly rules,
- Maechanical Engineer Master
- High school diploma at Technical Institute as preferential requirement
Professional Qualifications and
- Technical expertise on product
- Design to cost skills
- CAD Skills
- Manufacturing know how
- Materials property know how
- Structural analysis
Key Leadership Behaviour
- Team working
- Availibility for short business trip at customer site
- Peer Relationship
- Drive for results