Industrial Engineer Automation
Coordinate and develop the industrialization of all the test procedures and testing tools dedicated to Sidel machinery and modules. Guide the scouting and implementation of new technologies to support assembly and testing operations.
- Cooperate with engineering for the industrialization of test benches and testing process
- Maintain and upgrade the existing test benches, equipment and tool, in order to follow product evolutions
- Cooperate with the product development defining guidelines and solutions to guarantee and improve the testability of the new machines, modules and devices.
- Support the analysis and functional validation during the internal qualification test (run-off, etc.)
- Guide the search for new solutions to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the test
- Implement the specifications for the Automation, Electrical, Mechanical and Process of the testing cycles
- Define and implement the reporting associated to the testing cycles
- Update and store the procedures and spreadsheet of the test
- Manage the training of the people involved in the testing and the associated documentation
Education and languages
- Master Degree or Equivalent in Mechanical Engineering (with high votes)
- Proficient in MS Office, Outlook
- SAP knowledge
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Fluent French, Italian is an advantage
Required experience and skills:
- Knowledge of Lean / Six Sigma tools and methodology
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in cross-functional and international teams;
- Proactive, strong problem solving/analytical attitude;
- Strong sense of self-motivation and determined;
- Availability for short period abroad