JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER PROPOSALS
Sidel is looking for a Junior Project Manager for Proposals and Quotations, part of Project Man-agement organization reporting to the LPM (Lead Project Manager). He/She will provide support to the team of Project Managers Proposals and Account Managers in three categories: prepare tech-nical drawings and documentation required during Proposal/Quotation phase, support the Team preparing the quotations and provide overall support to Tunnel BU Project Management Dept. He/She will be responsible for technical documentation delivered during the full Quotation phase: from new request of quotation to Kick Off Meeting in case of order intake
- Support Proposal Project Managers preparing technical documentation (drawings, quotation, review Customer’s specifications…);
- Engage with Technical Dept. and Field Engineering Dept. to ensure Customers’ requirements are well understood and fulfilled;
- Review, analyse and evaluate Customers’ specifications in a proactive manner;
- Ensure documentation is released according with Sidel standard and policy;
- Help to deliver On Time In Full quotations;
- Continuously implement overall performance of Project Management Dept. based on proactive and open minded approach;
- When assigned as a Proposals Project Manager, lead the process in proficient way and as per Sidel standard.
- Voice of Sidel in front of the customer
Level of education and languages:
- School Diploma, Bachelor Degree in Engineering is a plus;
- Good level of English is a must;
- German, French or Spanish is a plus.
Required experience and skills:
- Familiar with AutoCAD or similar 2D/3D drawing software is mandatory;
- Familiar with MS Office (Excel, Word, Project and Power Point);
- Open minded, cooperative and with a proactive approach;
- Customer oriented;
- Willing to improve professional profile and being part of a well-structured and successful team;
- Available to travel up to 10%.