Qualification & Maintenance Engineer (H/F - M/W)
Sidel is looking for a Maintenance & Qualification Engineer who will be responsible to define and qualify the maintenance plan of platforms, and modules; define the qualification plan of platforms, and modules, and contribute to the execution of the qualification; lead the definition and qualification of the tools requested to execute the maintenance of Sidel equipment.
- Define the qualification (internal and external) & maintenance plan for new modules and platforms, from analysis of specifications, functional analysis, FMEA, critical component list, trials and measure bench outcomes
- Participate to design review to define properly the qualification plan.
- Secure that qualification plan is properly consider within Supply organization
- Secure the proper execution of the qualification plan & maintenance cost
- Lead and participate to the qualification execution (internally or at customer site).
- Report to engineering department and supply the status of the qualification plan
- Secure the follow up of the qualification at customer site
- Participate definition of maintenance plan and simulate its qualification.
- Contribute to optimize standardization of tools and operation
- Contribute to develop & optimize the SOP with tools and operation
- Define tools requested to secure the maintenance closely with module owner, industrial engineer and service
- Estimate and validate and optimize the maintenance plan (SMED, Tools, Duration, cost)
- Optimize the maintenance by managing the feedback from the field.
- MMT-FMT developments
Level of education and languages:
Required experience and skills:
- Technical expertise on product
- Project management