Line Conversion Engineer
Competek is looking for a Mechanical Engineer who will be part of a mechanical engineering team, Mechanical Engineer is integrated within a project team to secure the development and maintenance of mechanical modules.
- Responsible of the study phase of parts, sub assembly or even full modules;
- Accountable of design according to technical feasibility and product target cost;
- Manage technical problem solving, participating or organising design review, qualification review, functional analysis, FMEA analysis;
- Autonomous in the management of the detailed tasks, securing the respect of the planning and time schedule;
- Accountable to strictly respect compliance to Competek design specification, design process and product evolution process as well as architecture governance (platform architecture, standardization principle, granularly rules, interfaces standardization leve)l.
- Secure quality of assembly drawings, design models, calculation notes and functional analysis;
- Collaborate with other
departments/team to secure success of assigned projects.
- Knowledge of filling lines for packaging industry.
- Knowledge of CAD 3D (e.g. Pro engineering Creo, Solidworks, Topo Solid V7) and understanding of mechanical drawings.
- Knowledge of molds for blower machines is a plus
- At least 5 yrs experience in technical office
- Degree in mechanical engineering or technical high school diploma
- Available to travel (60-70 working days per year)