Part of a mechanical engineering team, he is integrated within a project team to secure the development and maintenance of mechanical modules
- Responsible of the study phase of parts, sub
assembly or even full modules.
- Accountable of design accordance to specification.
- Accountable of design according to technical feasibility , assembly and
maintenance of the components.
- Autonomous in the management of the detailed
tasks, securing the respect of the planning and time schedule
- Manage technical problem solving., participating
or organising design review, qualification review, fonctionnal
- Secure quality of assembly drawings, design
models, calculation notes and functional analysis.
- Accountable to strictly respect compliance to
Sidel design specification, Sidel design process and product evolution
as well as architecture governance (platform architecture,
standardisation principle, granularly rules,
- Mechanical engineer degree
- Good english level
- Good Solidworks and design skills