Automation Product Support Expert must secure the operational follow up & technical support of all equipments on the automation side, through the life of the machine. The expert will also ensure that the population of colleagues (FSE, PM, CCM, ASM) in direct contact with the customer is well supported through email, telephone, RAC, RVA and onsite. At the same time, the expert will ensure proper preparation and distribution of the appropriate documentation concerning the troubleshooting of automation issues on the equipments. The Automation Product Support Expert should also be able to provide basic mechanical support to our internal and external customers.
- Participate on the Contact Center Ticketing System and provide
solution and support to our external customers as well as to our Field
Service Engineer on palletizer equipment.
- Provide daily telephone & email support for automation but also for basic mechanical issues to internal (FSE, PM, CCM, ASM) and external customers on Sidel equipment.
- Secure and manage Non-Conformity and warranty cost on the SINCRO tool.
- Support FSE during new project installation and service site execution on automation issues (as well as basic mechanical support).
- Apply Root Cause Analysis methodology on automation and mechanical issues on equipment, driving data collection and preventive/corrective action. Report in a concise manner the issues seen on the field and requests for engineering modification to the Product Group.
- Provide any preliminary solution to internal and external customers.
- Secure retrofit application on the Equipment installed base concerning automation and mechanical solution.
- Contribute to support service activities on spare parts, training, maintenance opportunities, Line Improvement.
- Travel onsite or coordinate intervention on site of experts in case of technical issues that require a specific RCA, troubleshooting for equipment.
- Provide daily telephone & email support to internal and external customers, throughout the life of the machine
- Secure retrofit application on the installed base
- Secure performances of commercially released equipments and lines
- Minimum of 3 years with technical assistance and/or field
- Electrical fundaments (safety equipment, sensors, motion, servo drivers, inverters)
- acknowledge of beverage technology (aseptic and not): combi/stand alone technology & trade/line eqps.
- Knowledge of PLC platform (Siemens S7, Siemens TIA Portal is a plus, B&R, Rockwell Automation, Elau)
- Knowledge of HMI (Zenon and/or Citect) and Motion platforms (Danfoss and Elau)
- ability to manage and satisfy customer requests
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Local Languages spoken in the region are a plus
- Customer Orientation
- Problem Solving attitude
- Team Motivation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills