Regional Field Service Engineer ( Mechatronics)
Experience in PLC, ELECTRICAL, and MECHANICAL is Mandatory.
- Test and evaluate equipment performance at customer plant, based on technical, contractual and safety specifications,
- Operate on Mechanical systems and HMI for regular activities and troubleshooting as per Standard Operating Procedures
- Operate on Electro Mechanical systems and HMI for regular activities and troubleshooting as per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Execute basic electrical work and trouble shooting (e.g. cable wiring)
- Properly handle, check and transfer equipment non-conformities
- Submit regularly working time and technical reports in reference to carried-out activities
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer satisfaction
- Perform activities in line with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Sidel coordination plan rules and customer rules
- Report after sales opportunities detected on Customer site
- Coach junior colleagues on the on-site behavior, technical activities, troubleshooting and reporting deliverables
- 3 years experience in field activities
- Experience in the beverage industry or equivalent
- Consolidated technical background on Electro Mechanical
- Knowledge of Sidel Portfolio is a plus especially for End of Line ( Palletizer, Packer,Conveyor,Tunnel etc...)
- knowledge of the process machineries down streams SIDEL equipment.
- Knowledgeable with the basic PLC ( Siemens) is a plus
- knowledgeable on Pneumatics, Reading electrical diagrams, mechanical drawings and line layout is a big plus
- Able to travel (up to 90% in international environment)
- Graduate of Mechatronics Engineering / Electro Mechanical Engineering or equivalent